At Hands Law, our personal injury attorneys are ready to talk with you about your case if you have been involved in an automobile accident and have been injured as a result, have experienced a situation where a family member’s death was caused by an accident or you have been involved in a slip and fall injury.
If you have been involved in an automobile accident and are injured, it is imperative that you seek the advice of an attorney before you speak with the at- fault driver’s insurance company.
Personal injury includes, but is not limited to, the following
- Medical malpractice – carelessness (intentional or accidental) by a medical professional resulting in catastrophic injury
- Dog Bites and other accidents caused by negligence.
- Auto or truck accidents – disregard for the operation of a motorized vehicle resulting in unnecessary and life-altering injury. Includes motorcycle, boats, and other motorized vehicles
- Nursing home abuse or neglect – includes emotional, physical, and financial abuse, manipulation, or neglect by senior healthcare providers
- Workplace injury – disregard of standard, safe, and lawful practices by companies or corporations which lead to illness, injury, disability, or death of an individual
- Product liability – the manufacturing and sale of products which cause injury, illness, or death to the public consumer
- Wrongful death – results from the wrongful or willful misconduct of another with a wanton disregard for the safety or life of others.
Each case is different both in manner and individual circumstances. As well, personal injury lawsuits are brought about through a civil action. Civil laws vary greatly from criminal actions and require a preponderance of the evidence, which carries more weight in deciding guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. For this reason, it is imperative that you seek the advice of the personal injury attorneys at Hands Law Firm who are well versed and knowledgeable in civil law.
Call us today (704) 248-7976
Our Charlotte based Lawyers can answer your questions
Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal inquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry along with any specific document requests. To help us best service your inquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.
➤ Hands Law Office Location
Hands Law Office
3558 North Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28205
Phone: (704) 248-7976